- Kneel on floor with backside to heels
- Drop your head and chest towards the floor, extending both arms out flat to the floor with palms facing down
- Begin transitioning forward by lifting your head and chest and pressing your hips to the floor. Arms should be fully extended with hands flat to the fall and chest tall.
- Focusing straight ahead, try to keep your pelvis to the floor.
- Latissimus Dorsi,
- lower back extensors,
- Serratus Anterior,
- middle and lower Erector Spinae,
- Rectus Abdominis
- Gluteus Maximus
- Tibialis Anterior