Ankle Mobility-improves Dorsiflexion
- Stand tall with both hands placed flat to the wall in front.
- Set a forward backward stance with feet, with front foot 5 inches away from the wall.
- Keeping the front foot completely flat to the floor, giving special attention to the heel, flex the front knee attempting to touch the wall.
- If unsuccessful move foot closer to the wall.
- Mark successful distance and repeat movement striving to increase distance.
- Tibialis Anterior
- Extensor Hallicus Longus
- Extensor Digitorum Longus
- Peroneous Tertius